In a matter of months, masks and face coverings have become the norm, as we continue to battle COVID-19 and protect others and ourselves from the potential beast of a virus. By this point, everyone should probably consider owning one – not only is doing so recommended by Chief Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam, but … Continue Reading

NBA Gm’s vote 75% for play in playoff format During a conference call with commissioner Adam Silver 75% of NBA voted for a play in tournament. The play in tournament will determine the final playoff seeds in each conference. The other 25% of general mangers voted for a group stage tournament much like the format … Continue Reading