With all professional sports leagues shut down for the foreseeable future many of us sports aficionado’s are unsure what to do.
What do people do with their lives with no sports?
Do we take up knitting? (no we’d never do that), and you can only play so many video games before you crave the real thing.
So with that in mind, what better way to get your fix then with watching some of the all time great performances and some premium content.
- The Passing of Bryant was a major blow to the sports world what better way to celebrate his life than with his 81 point game.
2. With Tom Brady leaving the New England Patriots why not watch some of his greatest high lights.
3. Allen Iverson’s Documentary
4. Possibly the greatest Toronto sports moment ever. Kawai’s game winner to defeat the 76ers in east semi-final.
5. Auston Matthews first ever nhl game.
6. Jose Bautista’s bat flip game.
7. Sometimes “you need your chips with the dip!” The 4th quarter of the Raptors NBA championship win.
8. The Miracle on Ice documentary.
9. Vince Carter putting Toronto on the map in the 2000 NBA dunk contest
10. Bianca Andreescu’s winning the U.S Open over Serena Williams